- Full Color, 70# Satin Enamel Text
- Distribution Dates for 2018:
- Fall Issue – October 21-31
- 14,000 free copies distributed throughout the co-op natural food system
- 35+ copies sent to over 380 co-op natural food stores
- Articles about co-ops and their local and international community outreaches
- Condensed Directory Listing of all co-op natural food stores across the country
- National Map of all co-op natural food stores
- Features Co-op Community Activities
- Free Link to Advertisers
- Lists Ad Specs & Transmission Instructions
Ad Rates 2018
NEW! Online ads 2018:
Our websites have been upgraded and for print advertisers who commit to fall 2018 we will include a free online ad on both sites: www.co-opspirit.com & www.nationalco-opdirectory.com.
- commit before July 1st = 6 months of online ads free (run from Oct 1, 2018 – April 1, 2019.)
- commit before August 1st = 3 months of online ads free (run from Oct 1, 2018 – January 1, 2019.)
These advertisements will be a 250×250 banner ad in rotation with all other advertisers. These banner ads will also link to your website.
Ad pricing for The Co-op Spirit Magazine:
|Full Page Inside||7.5” x 10”||$1,250|
|1/2 Page||7.5” x 4.9”||$700|
|1/4 Page||3.7” x 4.9”||$375|
|Inside Covers - Full Page||7.5” x 10”||$1,450|
|Inside Covers - Half Page||7.5” x 4.9”||$825|
|Back Cover - Full Page||7.5” x 10”||$1,750|
2018 Ad schedule:
Place Ads : Contact George Keller at – georgekeller (at) co-oppublications.com
Reserve your space by: September 1
Send Ads Files to: Hilary Baumann at – hbaumann (at) fascinationdesign.com
Files due by: September 15
Flyer/Catalog insert in The Co-Op Spirit Magazine:
- Flyer: $ 250 (20% discount if placed w/ad)
- Catalog: Call for Quote
Your flyer or catalog will be included in the mailing to over 380 co-op stores. Fall 2018 deadline for flyers: Send 400 copies of your Flyer to The Co-op Spirit Magazine by October 1, 2018
Advertising file specs:
Preferred file formats are: PDF, tiff, or eps.
If using Adobe products to create PDF files, please look for the “PDF/X-1a:2001” option.
File resolution: Make sure all files are at least 300 dpi and the correct ad size in inches. Please do not pull images from your website in order to create your ad – it will be “fuzzy.”
Fonts: We prefer that you rasterize or convert all fonts to outlines. If you are creating a PDF, make sure you either complete that process first or include/embed all fonts… just in case.
Compression for e-mail: Please make sure all tiff and eps files are compressed as zip files before sending them via e-mail. Pdf files can be sent without additional compression.
If you use Dropbox or Google Drive (and a few other storage options), please feel free to send a link to the file that way instead of emailing it.